لا يوجد منتجات في السلة
- Product Details
The 3M™ Aura™ 9300+ Series Disposable Respirator 9332+ provides comfort and style without compromising performance. It features an embossed top panel that helps reduce the fogging of eyewear from warm, moist exhaled air. Protects against dusts and mists found in a wide variety of industrial applications and other work situations requiring FFP3 protection.
SpecificationsCool Flow™ Exhalation ValveYesExhalation ValveYesFeaturesEmbossed Top Panel, Individually Wrapped, Ingenious 3-panel Design, Innovative Chin Tab, Sculpted Nose PanelNatural Rubber Latex ComponentsNoParticulate Respirator RangeComfortProtection LevelFFP3Recommended ApplicationAgricultural Production, Chemical Processing, Construction, General Manufacturing, Metalworking, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical Manufacture, Pharmaceuticals, WoodworkingRecommended IndustryAgriculturalRespirator StyleFlat FoldEGP250.0EGP250.0
- Low breathing resistance filter technology: Gives effective filter performance whilst lowering resistance to breathing, Improved breathing ease and comfortIngenious
- Embossed Top Panel minimizes flow of warm, moist air
- Moulds comfortably into a variety of shapes and sizes
- Sculpted upper panel conforms to the nose and contours of the face for an effective seal
Provides protection against: Particulates (P2/P3*), Ozone and Nuisance Level** Acid Gas & Organic Vapours with Low Vapour Pressure.
* Higher P3 protection factors only achieved with a 3M Full Face Respirator, otherwise P2 protection level when worn on a 3M Half Face Respirator.
**Nuisance Levels are those levels below the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES).
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) levels.
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
– With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES)
– With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 100 x WES
– Organic compounds with low vapour pressures (<1.3Pa @ 25 degrees Celsius) in concentrations up to 10 x WES
– Ozone up to 10 x WES
– Offers relief from acid gases and organic vapours at levels below the WES
- Made from 3M high performance filter media for effective filtration efficiency
- Lightweight and provides low breathing resistance
- Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
- Common Applications/Hazards: For protection against toxic particles such as mould remediation. Also for nuisance level* acid gases and organic vapours with low vapour pressure <1.3 Pa @ 25°C
- Advance silicone material for increased comfort and greater durability
- Proprietary 3M™ CoolFlow™ valve helps makes breathing easier
- Dual-mode head harness adjusts easily for either standard or drop-down mode
- Exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging
- Color coded to indicate size (small, medium or large) for easy identificatio
This half facepiece reusable respirator 7500 Series uses advanced silicone material to help provide comfortable and durable respiratory protection. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps make breathing easier and can reduces heat and moisture build-up for cool, dry comfort.
The 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7500 Series helps provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved 3M cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, this respirator (commonly referred to as a “mask”) helps provide respiratory protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). This respirator uses an advanced silicone material that provides a softer feel on the face. A unique adjustment design helps reduce pressure points on the face for even more comfort. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps make breathing easier and can offer cooler and drier comfort for the wearer. Head harness may be adjusted to drop down when not in active use (allows respirator to be removed without taking off hard hat). The exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward while helping protect the valve area from debris while also making for easier cleaning. Recommended applications include abatement, painting, welding, chemical handling, construction, utilities, mining, pharmaceutical, and smelting. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 7500 Series with 3M™ cartridges, filters or supplied air systems to help reduce breathing certain airborne contaminants. This half facepiece respirator may be used with 3M™ Cartridge 6000 Series; 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series; or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals. Breathing hazardous particles, gases and vapors can be harmful to your health. The 3M™ half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7500 Series helps reduce exposure to many contaminants. Enhanced comfort and visibility features make wearing the respirator noticeably more enjoyable.
- Particulate Filters 2135 protect against solids and liquid particles P3R
- Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000 and 3M™ 7000 Series Half Face and Full Face Masks
- Bayonet fitting allows filters to be clicked into place for ease of fitting
- P3 R protection against solid and liquid particles
Particulate Filters 2135 protect against solids and liquid particles P3R. Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000 and 3M™ 7000 Series Half Face and Full Face Masks.